Sexy just got sexier!
This is the update you’ve all been waiting for with bated breath… Not only does this update fix the royal pain in my ass “Twitter Encoding” bug, but the entire plugin options page got a makeover!
As usual, each and every bug that has been reported and received so far has been addressed. Now back to the new features, here’s a detailed list of what’s been added in v2.5.2:
Added Fwisp to the list of sites to choose from
Added Blogmarks to the list of sites to choose from
Added FriendFeed to the list of sites to choose from
Added Su.pr to the list of URL shortening services
Added Cli.gs to the list of URL shortening services
Added Short.to to the list of URL shortening services
Added Tr.im to the list of URL shortening services
Completely overhauled plugin options area
Added new “Top Contributors” list to plugin options area
Downloading & Installation
This plugin can be downloaded via the download button at the top of the site, or you can download directly from the WordPress SVN at https://wordpress.org/plugins/shareaholic/.
Follow these instructions for a simple manual install:
- Upload the extracted archive to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Adjust the settings to your liking via Settings -> SexyBookmarks
If you need more detailed instructions for basic installation as well as information regarding troublesome or complex installations, please see the Plugin Installation Page.
Below is a quick list of some of the most commonly asked questions. For a more complete list, please visit the FAQ Page.
- I’ve uploaded the plugin and activated, but it’s not showing up or it’s broken :(
- This is normally due to styles in your WordPress theme overriding the styles of the plugin. Check your theme’s stylesheet for rules like !important; as these may be overriding the styles defined by the plugin.
- My favorite bookmarking site isn’t listed!
- You can use the Feature Request Form to send the name of the site and the URL, and I will work on releasing it with a future update.
- I’m a WordPress theme developer, and I’d like to bundle your plugin with my themes. Is this okay?
- Absolutely! Please just let me know where the themes will be released so that I can post about it on my site as well!
- I’ve found a bug not covered here, where do I report it?
- Please report all bugs via the Bug Report Form for quickest response and notation time.