Based on Steve Rubel‘s advice, as you use Shareaholic to connect, engage, and share – you should remember to think about the following five points:
- Be ubiquitous – be in all the places where your stakeholders are spending their time. Are they spending their time on LinkedIn or YouTube?
- Be relevant – think carefully about what kind of content your audience would care about. Are you adding value to their life?
- Tailor your message to the platform – you may need to adopt different messages for each place. One type of story, or one type of messaging may not work everywhere. You have to adapt.
- Be discoverable – everything that you create and put out should be discoverable through search engines like Google and Bing.
- Look at the trends – constantly evaluate where your customers are, what are they doing, and how you can help them.