Wouldn’t it be great if you were rewarded every time you recommended your favorite products to your friends and followers? Even better: what if these rewards were generated automatically, without any complicated set-up or maintenance?
We think that sounds awesome, which is why we added a new feature that automatically monetizes the existing links on your site.
Introducing Affiliate Links
Our brand new Affiliate Links app turns your site’s existing links into potential rewards. Now, anytime your readers make a purchase at participating e-commerce sites like Amazon and eBay based on links from your site, you get compensated. The more traffic you drive, the more money you get!
Here’s how it works:
- Affiliate Links are integrated into your site and are native to your readers’ experience.
- Existing links are automatically monetized*, so there’s no additional installation required.
- Already participating in an affiliate program? Don’t worry, we do not overwrite existing affiliate or partner links, neither does the App create any new links.
For more information, visit the complete FAQ’s for Affiliate Links
*The Federal Trade Commission requires that you disclose to your readers when you endorse a product or service and have a “material connection” to the seller. Click here to learn more.
Make Money In Your Sleep
The best part about about this feature is that there is no extra work. No installation, no special links. If you already use Shareaholic on your site, then your links are automatically enabled. Better yet, getting paid is simple!
Manage Your Affiliate Link Settings
Turn Affiliate Links On/Off
- Log in to your Shareaholic account
- Toggle on or off Affiliate Links:
- Move the toggle LEFT to turn it OFF and RIGHT to turn it ON
Understanding your Affiliate Links Settings
- Click here for our help documentation all about Affiliate Links and how they work!
But wait, there’s more!
We’re developing a suite of fully integrated features that help you earn revenue with the flip of a switch. Stay tuned for more announcements this fall!