Get better social share buttons. Try Shareaholic.
To help our publishers grow faster and smarter, today we’ve added support for a number of new share buttons.
These services include: Flipboard, Kindle It, Meneame, Mixi, Odnoklassniki, Sina Weibo, Symphony, and XING.
Business owners, marketers and publishers can all benefit by adding these buttons to their arsenal of social media sharing icons to amplify reader engagement and traffic.
Here are a few quick stats that demonstrate the potential and reach of some of these services:
- Flipboard — with more than 100 million active readers, Flipboard, the personalized social news magazine, is one of the best ways to place your content in front of relevant audiences.
- Kindle It — it’s a no-brainer that you’d want people to feel comfortable reading your content on their preferred device.
- Odnoklassniki — to connect with over 200 million registered users in Russia and beyond, share to Odnoklassniki.
- Sina Weibo — known as the Twitter of Asia, Weibo boasts 503 million registered users.
- XING — the European business networking platform captures a premium audience of 14 million members.
Are there any other services you think we should add here? If so, let us know in the comments below!