Shareaholic is transforming the way we read, discover and share content on the web. Reaching over 270 million unique visitors each month, and installed by hundreds of thousands publishers across the world. Here is a timeline of our award winning accomplishments:
- February: Shareaholic moves into its spacious new world headquarters in downtown Boston on Kingston Street.
- December: Shareaholic announces "Shareaholic Deals" with over 7,000 merchants offering 26,000+ deals and coupons at launch.
- November: Shareaholic reaches over 250 million unique visitors per month and launches tools for the Tumblr publishing platform.
- October: Records continue to be set! Shareaholic Publisher tools crosses 1.4 million downloads. Leading investors from Boston, New York and Silicon Valley make an investment in Shareaholic.
- June: Shareaholic Publisher tools crosses 1 million downloads and publisher network reaches over 200 million unique users per month for the very first time!
- January: Publisher tools are ranked as a top-5 plugin by WordPress and crosses 0.7 million downloads.
- December: Shareaholic opens a world-class sister office in New Delhi, India and Shareaholic publisher tools cross 0.5 million downloads.
- October: Shareaholic's web browser tools cross 2 million downloads.
- March: Shareaholic acquires SexyBookmarks and releases publisher tools for the WordPress publishing platform.
- December: Google announces Extension support for Google Chrome and features Shareaholic as a "Top Pick" on launch day!
- September: Leadings angel from Boston and New York invest in Shareaholic.
- August: Shareaholic, Inc, the company, is officially formed and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- June: Browser tool crosses 1 million downloads.
- March: At Microsoft’s MIX09, Internet Explorer GM Dean Hachamovitch announces the release of Internet Explorer 8 and included Shareaholic in his keynote! It is certainly an honor, and we enjoy every minute of it.
Stay up-to-date on the latest with Shareaholic by following us on Twitter, Facebook and reading our blog.