Yet another quick update related to this nightmare release… If you’re having issues related to either v3.0 or v3.0.1 and want to help get it working right, here’s your chance!
I’m not taking any chances this time, and therefore, I plan to hold a private beta period before the next stable release. So, anyone who had errors this time around can test it out BEFORE it’s released as stable. I’ll be working on getting this version set up and ready to go within the next couple of days, so if you are interested in beta testing the next release to see if it does in fact alleviate the bugs that are plaguing the current release, then please send me an email to: support[at]shareaholic[dot]com
I’ll keep your email handy and let you know when I get the beta release ready for testing. At which time I’ll give you instructions on how and where to download, as well as what sorts of things to be looking for.